Your Wedding DJ Booth
Open Air Booth
Choice of Open Air or Facade Booth
DJ/Master of Ceremonies
Consultation & Open Communication
Professional Sound System
(2 QSC Top Speakers and 2 QSC Subs)
Booth & Dance Lighting
Back Up Equipment
Up to 5 Hours of DJ Services
Events by Snow Weddings
Make your wedding day more memorable than you ever imagined!
Your wedding day is regarded as one of the biggest days of your life.
Kevin has the experience and ability to make sure it goes just the way you want.
Before your wedding there will be a full consultation with continual, open communication. We will make sure every possible need has been met so that you can rest assured that all of your spot-light dances, announcements, special moments, and favorite songs make for a dynamic evening!
Conclude your special day with a feeling of satisfaction and confidence. As you leave your reception you will know that you and your guests will forever remember the amazing celebration you had to commemorate this big event!
Let's meet! The best way to help make a decision regarding your wedding is to see how well we vibe.
We will discuss:
- your unique wedding ideas,
- traditional + creative music choices,
- the flow of the day/evening,
- wedding tips to make the night perfect.
Call to schedule your consultation.
Ceremony & Reception Music
We provide a sound system and music for your ceremony that includes a wireless handheld microphone or lapel clip-on microphone for the officiant.
At your reception there will be continuous music but also opportunities for breaks to make toasts or announcements. Generally, I play popular music ranging from the past decades to today's hits making sure all of your guests hear music that they enjoy. I will also work with you to make sure the music will be exactly what you want for the night!
Beyond DJing, my job is to make sure your reception runs smoothly by facilitating the progression of the night from beginning to end by:
- Welcoming guests when they arrive.
- Delivering a fun introduction of the Wedding Party, Bride & Groom .
- Communicating with your wedding planner, facility manager, and photographer so that every aspect works together.
- Keeping your friends and family excited and entertained while keeping you the star of the night.
- Directing your guests on how to be a part of your big exit.
Essential Party Add-ons
Glow Jewelry - $50
Custom Koozies, Sunglasses, Etc. - Varied Prices
Fog (or) Haze - $100
Bubble or Snow Machine - $100
10 Wireless Uplights - $350
Monogram - $200
Addt'l. Dance Lighting - $250
(2) 48" TVs on Truss with Slideshow or Visualizations - $550
Dance Floor Video Stream - $200
Karaoke - $200
Photobooth - $650 (4 Hours)
Additional Speaker or Sub - $75
Additional DJ/MC/Party Motivator - $200/hr
* All services provided outside of an hour radius of Irmo, SC will have a travel fee of $0.54 per mile to and from the event.